Evergreen welcomes families of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, family structure or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities of the school. We seek students who can benefit from and contribute to our Montessori program.
Enrollment contracts are issued annually and detail financial obligation and policies. The yearly renewal of contracts takes place at the beginning of January for the following school year. Before and after school care is provided for children starting at three years of age for an additional charge. All children will be accepted on a 30-day probationary period.
Financial and Payment Guidelines
There is a $300 registration fee that must accompany all applications for admission for new students at the time of registration. The registration fee for returning students is $250 (and $50 for each additional child). There is an additional supply fee of $100 for toddler and primary students and $300 for elementary students that is due before the child starts school.
|Mornings||$ 5,435.00||$ 2,855.00||$ 1,425.00||$ 600.00|
|School Day||$6,615.00||$ 3,475.00||$ 1,735.00||$ 730.00|
|Extended Day||$ 8,695.00||$ 4,565.00||$ 2,285.00||$ 955.00|
- A student’s account must be current on August 1st for the student’s spot to be held for that school year. A student may not start school with a delinquent account.
- A student who begins school or begins the extended day after the first of the month must pay the tuition for the entire month.
- A student may not attend classes if his/her account is 30 days past due. Other conditions and terms of credit, collection and financing are available through the office.
- No student records, including teacher reports and references, will be released until all accounts are settled.
- Parents are responsible for all collection and attorney’s fees for unpaid monies due to the school.
- If a family has a history of chronic delinquency, the school, in its sole discretion, may (a) decline to enroll a student for succeeding academic years, or (b) require pre-signed, postdated checks before offering further participation in tuition payments.
- Children that are dismissed for behavioral reasons will be responsible for the remainder for the tuition as stated in the enrollment contract.
- Tuition should be paid before the date listed on the Enrollment Application and Contract.
- Monthly scheduled tuition is due on the 1st of every month.
- A late charge will be applied after the 3rd business day of each month. Returned checks will be charged a late fee and a return check fee.
- Please note that the school year is 10 months long and the application obliges parents to pay according to the Enrollment Contract.